The University of Birmingham is globally recognized because it comes under the top 100 universities in the world. It doesn’t take time for the university to get this ranking. Since its establishment in 1900, the university is creating a strong reputation by performing high-quality fundamental research, research addressing the challenges of our times, and innovative and integrated research and education.
Without a doubt, the University of Birmingham is an excellent academic place to learn. Birmingham is a Red Brick University and is often considered the oldest and most established university. They were awarded university status during World War I for their excellent reputation. This means Birmingham has a unique reputation history. Initially, the country had only six Red Brick Colleges, making Birmingham one of the best places in Britain.
The University of Birmingham is located in the Edgbaston Birmingham, next to the Birmingham City Center. The University of Birmingham is one of the most popular universities to international students especially students from the Middle-east , China Nigeria, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Ghana, China, Nepal, Jordan, and Oman. University offers up to £5000 to international students.
Why Choose the University of Birmingham?
Birmingham remained a college, not afraid to do something a little different to meet his challenges so far. He is still a founding member of the National Student Union and was the first university in the country.
- It is second most university by the leading employers in the UK
- It is ranked among top 100 universities of the world by QS ranking
- The researches of the university have a global impact by REF 2014
- It is Based on-campus model and established Faculty of Trade
- Incorporate medical school and providing a dental degree
- Make a female housing and offer numerous students services
- There is a specially designed student union building
The University of Birmingham was founded in 1900 by the Royal Charter by Queen Victoria and was the first civilian university or “red brick” in England. The first phase of construction on campus was completed in 1909 under the auspices of the respected architect Sir Aston Webb. They celebrated the anniversary of these buildings in July 2009.
Fees for International Students
There are plans for international students that suit you. You can choose and trust it. Tuition is affordable at some points because it offers students a fully charged package.
- Whenever we talk about Band 1, there are different rate plans for undergraduate (£18,120 to £18,780), graduate (£18,450 to £20,070), and graduate studies (£17,580 to £18,540)
- Band 2 Undergraduate (Intermediate) (£19,320 to £21,180) Graduate (£20,880 to £22,500), Study (£19,320 to £21,180)
- Band 3 Undergraduate (laboratory) (£22,260-£24,660), graduate (£23,310-£24,930), research (£22,500-£25,020)
- Band 4 (Clinic) Bachelors (£39,960) and Research (£39,960)
The university offers more than 100 courses for both; Bachelor and Master students. For international students who are looking for a university for more than one option, the University of Birmingham is a great option for them. Here is the list of their faculty:
- Applied Sciences & Professions
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & IT
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technology
- Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences
- Hospitality, Leisure & Sports
- Journalism & Media
- Medicine & Health
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Social Sciences
Students at the University of Birmingham are 200% satisfied. They are pleased to share their experiences and join this institution. Some international students are glad about the overall management and experience and recommend it more than any other institution and want to rejoin it.
Some say that the best part is a genuinely imaginative experience, and above all, meeting people from different places and understanding different cultures. Most are happy and would love to rejoin this. It’s good that fun and education are part of a luxurious and extraordinary place for incomparable research.
If your are looking for admission contact to the University Admission Center UK